Enter for a chance to win 4 tickets to see the Mud Hens vs. Indianapolis Indians on Thursday, August 14th at 7pm
Enter for a chance to win 4 tickets to see the Mud Hens vs. Columbus Clippers on Friday, August 15th at 7pm
Toledo Mud Hens Ticket Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ENTRANTS MUST BE EIGHTEEN YEARS OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: All entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry, legal residents of Ohio or Michigan. Employees of Buckeye Cablevision, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Sponsor’s advertising agencies and/or promotional partners, public officials, and their respective immediate family members and household members. This Mud Hens Ticket Contest ("Promotion") is void where prohibited or restricted by law and where subject to licensing or registration by any national, state, local or other political division or subdivision.
2. TIMING: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time on July 23, 2014 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on July 30, 2014 ("Promotion Period"). All online entries must be received during the Promotion Period. Mail-in entries must be postmarked during the Promotion Period and received by Sponsor no later than July 30, 2014.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, complete and submit the online entry form located at http://www.bcsn.tv/contests/contesthome.html or use the alternative method of entry described below. All fields are required. The use of an invalid e-mail address or any other incorrect information will disqualify an entrant.
Alternative Method of Entry: To enter by mail, print your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address on a three by five inch postcard, and mail to 115 S. Reynolds Rd., Toledo, Ohio 43615.
For all entries: When you register for the Promotion, Sponsor will collect your personal information and store it for the purpose of contacting you in the future about new promotions and products. Sponsor will share your personal information with our promotional partners, for the purpose of our promotional partners contacting you in the future about new promotion and products. Sponsor will not sell your personal information to third parties unrelated to the Promotion. If you do not want to receive marketing materials from Sponsor or the promotional partners, uncheck the appropriate box on the entry form (or if entering by mail, write “I do not want to receive marketing materials” or similar words on your entry form). There is a limit of one (1) entrant per e-mail address, per person and/or per family or household. Use of agencies or robotic, repetitive, programmed or similar entry methods is prohibited. Any duplicate entries are grounds for disqualification. All entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules for the Promotion (the "Official Rules") and to conform to all federal, state, and local laws. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute, the "entrant" for e-mail entries is the person in whose name the e-mail account is held. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, altered, postage due or misdirected entries, for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to electronic malfunctioning of any network, hardware, or software which may limit an entrant's ability to participate in this Promotion. Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of receipt. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your Internet service provider may apply.
4. PRIZES: Potential winners will be selected by a random drawing on or about July 30, 2014 from all online entries received during the Promotion Period and all eligible entries received by mail. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The administration of the Promotion and the drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects related to the administration of the Promotion and the selection of potential and qualified winners. Four (4) tickets will be awarded to the winners. The Prize is four tickets to the Toledo Mud Hens game, with an Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of $15.
5. NOTIFICATION OF WINNER: A representative of Sponsor will notify a potential winner on or about July 30, 2014 via e-mail only. Potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent on verification by Sponsor that the potential winner meets all requirements. The potential winner will be given five (5) calendar days from the first attempted notification to respond to Sponsor via e-mail, in order to claim the prize. To qualify for a prize, potential winner must sign and return a release of liability, declaration of eligibility, and where lawful, a publicity consent agreement, within five (5) days of notification. If the potential winner has not responded to Sponsor within the specified five (5) day period, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate will be selected from the pool of entries. If an entrant is found to be ineligible, the entrant will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected from the pool of entries. Prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternative or other substitution allowed. Except where prohibited, winner consents to Sponsor's use of winner’s name, city, state, or county, likeness, photograph, statements made by the winner about the Promotion, Sponsor, and/or prize information for promotional and advertising purposes in any media without further payment or consideration. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, whether in cash or otherwise, if the prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. All taxes on prizes and incidental expenses associated with claiming the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner agrees that the prize is "AS IS" and "WITHOUT WARRANTY" except for any warranty that is expressly provided by the manufacturer or supplier of the prize, and each winner is subject to all restrictions imposed by the manufacturer or supplier of the prize. Sponsor has not made and/or is not responsible for any representation or warranty, express or implied, related to the prize.
6. DISQUALIFICATION: Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual who violates these Official Rules, acts in a disruptive manner, or attempts to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion in any manner, including without limitation by tampering with any website mechanism. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF SUCH ENTRANT. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. SPONSOR'S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT PROVISION.
7. LIMITIATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor excludes all liability for any personal injury, loss, or damage of whatever kind (including loss of data) caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from downloading any material from Sponsor's website, regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is linked to Sponsor’s website. Sponsor takes no responsibility for the content of third party websites which may be linked to Sponsor’s website. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the administration or integrity of the Promotion as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of such impairment, Sponsor may choose potential winners from all entries received as of the time of impairment. By participation in the Promotion, the entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, its promotional partners, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from any liability for damage, injury, death, loss, cancellation or other liability arising from the entrant's acceptance or use of any prize or substitute prize or their participation in this Promotion, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy or from any misuse or malfunction of such prize or substitute prize. Sponsor and its owners, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents assume no liability for losses incurred as a result of cancellation of the Promotion or for any reason whatsoever or through the acts or defaults of any company or person providing any prize or for events occurring after the award of such prize. All such losses or expenses will have to be borne by the individual winner.
8. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion or any prize awarded, other than the administration of the Promotion or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Court of Common Pleas of Lucas County, Ohio; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by Ohio law, without reference to conflict of law principles. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Official Rules of this Promotion in any way or at any time by posting the amended rules at http://www.bcsn.tv/contests/contesthome.html.
9. WINNER'S LIST: The list of winner(s) will be published online at http://www.bcsn.tv/contests/contesthome.html shortly after the winner(s) have been determined. Copies of the winner's name may be obtained until August 1, 2014, by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sponsor at the address listed herein.
10. OFFICIAL RULES: A copy of these Official Rules may be obtained by mailing a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Toledo Mud Hens Ticket Contest” 115 S. Reynolds Rd., Toledo, Ohio 43615.
11. SPONSOR ADDRESS: Buckeye Cablevision, Inc., is located at 115 s. Reynolds Rd., Toledo, Ohio 43615.
©2012 Buckeye Cablevision, Inc. All trademarks used in the Promotion are, as applicable, property of Sponsor or their respective owners and used with permission. All rights reserved.